Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blah Blah Blog Post

Consistency rules much of my life. Putting my kids to bed and down for naps on time, gym workouts, grocery shopping on Mondays, family prayers, reading to my kids, etc: consistent, consistent, consistent.

But Blogging?

Not so consistent... Exhibit A: this blog. Turns out blogging is not necessary for vitality. Who knew? ;-)

I fall in and out of love with blogging like a teenager. Sad but true. And since I can't really call my relationship with blogging "on again" at the moment, I will simply provide a brief update in the hopes of reigniting the old flame.

Body For Life Nutritional Challenge: Check. Yogurt+Cottage Cheese+ Berries= Heaven in a bowl.

European History Course: Check...kind of... I'm two lectures behind schedule, but still loving it.

And just to throw something new into the mix of this blah post, here's my recent couponing conquest:
3 bags Kettle chips
2 bags Krunchers chips
10 boxes of whole grain pasta
2 boxes Go-Gurts
3 cans Bush's Baked Beans
2 cans green beans
2 boxes of Double Stuf Oreos
4 bottle Frank's hot sauce
1 Package Cottonelle Flushable Wipes
1 Package Dole Fruit Crisp
1 lb bag Mahatma rice
2 EAS protein bars
1 Zone Perfect bar
1 bottle 24-ct Advil

Retail Price: $85.00

My Price with coupons: $13

SKADOOSH!

1 comment:

  1. this sounds similar to the post I've been writing for weeks now...I'm in the blah phase too. Nice coupon-ing!

    ReplyDelete